Vid's From Etown Raceway 2/28/04

for some reason I cant view the video. I click on it and then nothing appears, and yea I registered

NEVERMIND! DOWnloading right now hehe

Last edited:
hmmmmmmm how come no sounds in the video? Also there are no times recorded.

No sound b/c i don't have much room left..and wanted to upload vids..You can Thank Will (ElmoP5) for not recording the times..I was racing..
:p

Bump

WIll, I personally thank you for not recording times!(poke) (hah)

Don't worry..i will be bringing the vid cam corder..to the meet i april! Also i shoul have my IC & Buddy Club 2 Front bumper on!

acidbbg said:
Don't worry..i will be bringing the vid cam corder..to the meet i april! Also i shoul have my IC & Buddy Club 2 Front bumper on!

Sweet Chas, you know that I will be making video in April too. Proffesional style (drinks)

Thanks i will have more vid's posted by tomm..just not sure what time!

Chas

my times

3rd and final run
-----------------
r/t .835
60' 2.393
330 6.489
1/8 9.801
mph 74.77
1000 12.666
1/4 15.116
mph 91.84

Pretty good 1/4mi time..all done at 6psi! i just need more practice..this was my first time at the track w/ the new turbo system...

Chas

hi-perf said:
are you intercooled and also what clutch are you using
Non intercooled..at 6psi..will have my intercooler on by this weekend!(cool)

Also i am on the stock clutch..it's been slipping...but not to bad...It really slipps when i am at 6psi going into 3rd gear!

I forgot to mention..that at the track..i was only at WOt in 3rd & 4th gear! Due to the fact i am non intercooled..and it was warm that day!

Chas

bruce95fmla said:
I just can't watch video's without any sound man ...

Just can't do it.
LOL

But i needed to save room..so i could fit more videos..i need someone to hot vids..than i can include sound!

(pow)

yo man when were u there? i didnt know they opened that soon. ive been there 3 times with my rsx so far. im going again this weekend. just had my ecu flashed from hondata. i ran a 14.7 with just cai. not bad.

Back