Vid of my 13.5 run @ 109

Leabonan Valley has a .000 tree. I usually get .007-.039.... I'm the only one in Pure Street (the class I'm in) to have a standard transmission, and also the only one running fwd, and I have won the event once and came runner up 3x's this year.

good stuff, yea last time at moroso a while ago, i got an almost perfect(was like .507) R/T and got a free test and tune(that i never used)

mp5jeff- He better get better than that.....what will I have to look up too?

thats just my guess the 1st time he uses sticky tires, once he gets used to em and etc...then im sure 12s are possible...his problem at moroso(from what i saw) was he was shortshifting 2nd cause he was spinning badly in 1st and hitting rev limiter instead of riding 1st gear out a bit(i somewhat did the same thing on street tires)

If he doesnt UP the boost, with slicks, probably 13.1-13.2.

Hiboost did 12.7 with BIG Slicks and less weight with 20psi

well blew my head gasket tonight. so s*** is up in the air. who knows when it will be back.

-B

azian6er said:
well blew my head gasket tonight. so s*** is up in the air. who knows when it will be back.

-B
well...thats part of the game, so go get it fixed, get arp head studs and tighten the head more...

thats now the weakest link...

azian6er said:

-B
Bummer, but your car looked awesome. Very nice job, I thought the evo was gonna beat you, proved me wrong :)

Latest posts

Back