VERY UPSET W/ WHEELSNEXT.com!! I WANT MY RIMS ALREADY

LESLIEPINKY

:
Mazda3s 5door
OK. Im needing to vent... last week on the 16th I purchased my wheels and tires with Wheelsnext.com I was told they would be shipped out on Wed. the 23rd I never got a email saying they were shipped so I called them he told me they would be shipped out at the end of this week so I called today and they said " we dont even have those wheels in stock and we prob wont get them until some time next week" WTF! I cant believe they played me this entire time saying they had them in stock and would be sending them out to me this week. I'm thinking about askin for my money back and ordering some place else im just scared that will put me back more? You think I should just wait or get my money back and order some place else? They are Motegi MR122 they just came out, anyone know of a site that sells motegi wheel packages for a good price? (chair)

Im not a man =(((( but thanks and I actually ordered from them before and never had a problem thats why I went back... But now I feel like im getting pushed over!!!

my apologies. *bows* I didnt really see your screen name.

oh so you have ordered from them before? maybe try and contact the one you dealt with before?

Yes and we had the wheels and tires in two weeks. I cant remember who I had last time but I keep talking to the guy that took my last order and still nothing. I just read that post you sent me OMG I cant not believe it everything the other ppl have said about the company is all happening to me!!! Wish I knew about all that before. I thnk that did answer my question thou about getting a refund from them seems like its a bigger hassel and I should just wait =(

Oh and your forgiven lol now ya know im a girl lol. I should have my picture as my avatar and my profile lol.

NEW UPDATE... I sent them a nasty email and I got my way I should have my wheels next week sometime, kinda funny how they all of the sudden have them and are getting them balanced today... I love working for attorneys they always know the right thing to say lol.... I WIN! I WIN!

I have my wife call when furniture places etc jerk us around...she's always beeching at me and she's really good at being mean, so its perfect to have her call (plus she is usually the one making a big deal about it). She is effective.

I have my wife call when furniture places etc jerk us around...she's always beeching at me and she's really good at being mean, so its perfect to have her call (plus she is usually the one making a big deal about it). She is effective.
My girl is the same way! LMAO

pure win!

Yep us females have that touch of beechiness and we work our magic =) lol Step aside guys. but I think we get our way because ppl want us to shut our mouth lol.... true?

if youre talking about talking too much yes...if youre talking about....nevermind.

NEW UPDATE... I sent them a nasty email and I got my way I should have my wheels next week sometime, kinda funny how they all of the sudden have them and are getting them balanced today... I love working for attorneys they always know the right thing to say lol.... I WIN! I WIN!

Did you ever get your wheels? Nevrmind I found you pics. looks good!

Last edited:
lol Yep sure did have had them for about 2 weeks now =) I was pretty upset tho I ended up getting them in a one of the outer lips is dented in they said they cant do anything about it. Good thing I know a guy that can fix it for me =) It would be easier then dealing w them F**Ktards!

Back