Vandalism SoCal

jammypwnzor

:
Mazda Protege5 Silver(Fastest)
Hi everyone, this morning I was awakened by my mom and sent outside, noticing that my 02 sunlight silver p5 had been smeared with taco bell food, my mailbox had been ripped off and destroyed, and all the christmas decorations had been stomped on and broken. The only car that was messed with was the p5, this is a crime against all p5's. Also, he had no motive to do it except for being an idiot and thinking it was funny and knowing where I live. The damage came up to about $300-$400 for no reason.
Pictures:

I am so mad I don't know what I'm going to do, I have to do something since the police aren't.
I know who did it, in fact this is the 2nd time my house and cars have been vandalized and all help getting back this low life prick son of a b!tch will be appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:
whoa whoa whoa..

Not cool posting personal information on the internet dude. I agree your pissed, but this isn't the right way to extract revenge.. I edited your post.

How 'bout Mickey D's comeback. A nice Big Mac with extra sauce should do it.

Just kidding. If ya know who did it get the police involved. Make reports with them so you have those on file. It may not be the fastest way,but the right way.

Once you have the report, home-owner's insurance can probably take care of the damage, so long as your deductible isn't too high.

Wait a little before you decide to get even. In a month, you might feel different and the cops might have done something by then. If not then you can catch them off guard...

go to their place of work during a hot sunny day, and lay pieces of bologna all over the hood of his car lol...

Why are some people so brainless. What kind of low-life degenerate scum does something like that? Clearly this individual had a troubled childhood. Report it to the cops. Call it a day! He/She wil lget whats coming to them.

Holy moly! I would have a tough time controlling my anger on this one. You have to though. Trust me, going to court for dragging someone out of their house for doing something to your car is not a good idea. After you break his knee and arm don't tell his dad to come get him some either. Trust me.

Call the cops, file a report. Clean up the mess and get some cameras posted outside.

I agree it's total bulls*** but in the scope of things the car could've been much worse than just needing to be washed. I'd be a little relieved on that one. All in all a lame attempt at vandalism but yes go after the federal thing on the mailbox just to screw this prick around as much as possible. Sorry for the unecessary nonsense. Do people realize they can get shot doing stupid s*** like that nowadays? Whether it's legal or not doesn't undo the damage the bullet(s) have done. What dumbass s***.

Back