Vancouver or Surrey area?

Jessy

:
2003.5 Titanium MazdaSpeed Protege
I want to know how many people in Van area have these awesome cars...
I want to meet some people with more like mine!!
Ive litterally seen 4 in the 3 months Ive had mine!
anyone interested in Mission Raceway? :)

hey youre in surrey you know a guy named jamie who has a civic, company named 2loww?

you just missed a fairly big meet. But I'm pretty sure this thursday they're doing a dinner meet get together. Pretty strong crew of some really nice guys. I think there's like 4 turbo'd P5's and a couplefew msp's who are regulars.

checkout www.bcmazda.com

Matthew said:
hey youre in surrey you know a guy named jamie who has a civic, company named 2loww?

haha, I live in Surrey... ALOT of people have Civics... and I know a few named Jamie, but not together... sorry

Matthew said:
how about anyone with a company named 2loww?

nope, never heard if it.... who is this again??
I live in Fraser Heights.... do they live here too?

Good, there's some nasty stuff bout the company on this site. Search 2loww, and read all the bashing, definately good reasons for it though.

hahaha, wut up girl. I wonder if it was you driving down on broadway waaaaaaaaaaaaaay back in vancity... Heh, you gotta long way to go on moddin your ride. When did you fetch it? Also, it seems that most of the msps are either in surrey or Burnaby. I see some here in van once in a while but thats it. Either way, welcome to the board n hope to see ya in mpsport

Jessy said:
I want to know how many people in Van area have these awesome cars...
I want to meet some people with more like mine!!
Ive litterally seen 4 in the 3 months Ive had mine!
anyone interested in Mission Raceway? :)

Click "Members List" and order by distance...

Sushi-Monster said:
hahaha, wut up girl. I wonder if it was you driving down on broadway waaaaaaaaaaaaaay back in vancity... Heh, you gotta long way to go on moddin your ride. When did you fetch it? Also, it seems that most of the msps are either in surrey or Burnaby. I see some here in van once in a while but thats it. Either way, welcome to the board n hope to see ya in mpsport

well it possibly could have been me if it was in July!
I bought the car off of a guy in Van, by Broadway :)
kickass... Ive been seen :p haha
thanks for the welcome :)

Pm me when you come by vancouver sometime... I'll round up so foo's n we'll go out for a little cruise... post up a crusiin' event later this month. Who knows... it might be fun.

fo sho :)

haha 'Cruisn' Van might be a tad difficult.... make sure it isnt during rush hour :)

Back