Vacuum Line?

I also emailed JoeP, but he didn't have pics and I didn't want to push the issue with him anymore, since he doesn't have the MSP now.

Ok I just did this yesterday, I have the FPR kit on the line you showed in the first picture and then what you do is if you look just past that you'll see another hose that runs from a nipple on the top of the throttle body to a yellow plastic connector ontop of the intercooler pipe thats right there, there's like three electrical plugs one orange and 2 black, it's just behind there, about 6 inches in length and small like the hose that you have your fpr kit on.

391287_5290599683692162207_vl.jpg

do you see the orange electrical plug in about the center of this picture, then on the right hand side of the picture you see a yellow plastic circle kinda nipple thing, the hose running off that yellow thing to the top of the throttle body is what your looking for.

MazdaspeedZOOM said:
Ok I just did this yesterday, I have the FPR kit on the line you showed in the first picture and then what you do is if you look just past that you'll see another hose that runs from a nipple on the top of the throttle body to a yellow plastic connector ontop of the intercooler pipe thats right there, there's like three electrical plugs one orange and 2 black, it's just behind there, about 6 inches in length and small like the hose that you have your fpr kit on.

do you see the orange electrical plug in about the center of this picture, then on the right hand side of the picture you see a yellow plastic circle kinda nipple thing, the hose running off that yellow thing to the top of the throttle body is what your looking for.
You, my friend, rock.

Thanks for everyone for their help.

Sweet, good timing, as I just got the FPR kit today, and need to move my boost gauge.

Thanks for posting up this info.

-Six

MazdaspeedZOOM said:

boost-guage.jpg

Is that the line with the arrow pointing to it?

Bingo! That's the one, either cut it and splice a t-fitting in there for your boost gauge or take it off completely and replace it with a new hose in case you need to go back to stock.

Does anyone have the FPR kit installed on the injen CAI? Where do you drill the hole to tap the FPR kit into?

From what I've seen peolpe do, instead of actually drilling a whole in the CAI pipe it's self they just cut a small whole in the sillicone connector just after the MAF sensor. In any case it is to be installed after the MAF sensor if you were folowing the pipe from the filter towards the end of the intake.

t3ase bro, how did it work tapping into that line? Tommrow when I get home from florida my MBC and Boost Gauge are getting installed. I already Have Joe P's FPR kit installed and need to find the line where to install the gauge into. Just wanted to know how it worked out for you and if it was the correct line for the gauge.

I cant wait, I fly home in like 8 hours, and once I get home, its the first thing I'm doing. Thanks for the info, now I know where to hook in the boost gauge. I'll have to print out the pics when I get home.

Back