Va state inspection. Need help

b e z

:
2009 black mica speed 3
I went for my state inspection today and failed due to having test pipe. I was told it replaced the catalytic converter and that is why. I told them it passed last year but I was told because they probably didn't look at it due to being a low mile vehicle. Any insight on this issue guys?

Pm me and I will give you the name of a place in Staunton that will pass it if you want to drive that far

They passed it. Dumbasses didn't realize that was the second cat and the first cat has the o2 sensor. I appreciate the helping hand though man

2nd cat is the main one that does all the work, first one only helps the main cat till it warms up. In va you can be fined for not having all oem cats if a cop checks. Most people will get a bad one and gut it so that it looks like its there

They had thought that was my only cat and that I got rid of the 02 sensor until I made them aware. I was at that place for 2 hours waiting for this inspection with only one person in front of me, it was ridiculous.

Find another place lol. They're still not supposed to pass it unless it has all factory cats

Back