Utah's New Mod

MSP2024

:
2003.5 MAZDASPEED PROTEGE
whats up utah, i know most of you already but for those who dont know i am jesse, as you can tell i drive a speed protege haha, i work for a company called liberty restoration doing disastar clean up, i am a younger guy im only 20 haha but i wanted to let you all know i am the new utah mod, i wanna try to make the utah section back what it was and have daily activity again, i need some help from you guys, do any of you know how to make this bigger? any ideas on how to get people to join? any creative ways to get more active members?

if anyone has any problems or any questions about anything let me know i will try my hardest to help , im here to help you guys out so feel free to hit me up at anytime

jesse

Last edited:
During the winter it will be hard. Might want to try and get a variety of sport compacts together during the winter months.

ya set-up a canyon cruise, maybe have a bbq at the park before or after.
Im glad you got the mod stat.
I wonder what happened to jeph?
His car was badass, but since he sold it he hassent been around much.

ok i will do that for sure, i see you have a wrx, would any of them be interested in meeting up

It's a bunch of guys who have Subaru's and it's the winter, driving has never been better for these guys. They should be down. However, they meet quite a bit already. Between Davis, Salt Lake, and Utah County, there's probably 2-3 meets per week. Set up something big and give them a months notice. That should be enough time to set something up with other forums as well.

It's a bunch of guys who have Subaru's and it's the winter, driving has never been better for these guys. They should be down. However, they meet quite a bit already. Between Davis, Salt Lake, and Utah County, there's probably 2-3 meets per week. Set up something big and give them a months notice. That should be enough time to set something up with other forums as well.

we are planning a meet on the 21st of march at sugar house park at 3

ya set-up a canyon cruise, maybe have a bbq at the park before or after.
Im glad you got the mod stat.
I wonder what happened to jeph?
His car was badass, but since he sold it he hassent been around much.

we are planning on meeting at sugar house park on the 21st of march at 3 we talked about a bbq and cruise when more details come up ill let you know, after his part out he dissapeared haha i dont know where he went

Back