Utah and surrounding States

Yeah i missed it too. My license was suspended. Ok so far we have 4 corners or vegas. Any other ideas??? Vote on those too maybe???

id be down for four corners meet is itonly mazdas tho cuz i probably got some friends that would go is a evo and sti tho .... ya or a cruise night in ogden cuz there is a few that go every friday anyways

Sounds like this should happen. Whoever is going to take the lead on this better start organizing now, finding hotels, getting blocks of rooms set aside, figuring out where to drive, and what to do. Most importantly when the actual date will be. A three day holiday weekend would be best ;)

Ryan

^ si i agree i would but i cant ever organize s*** and just get allur freinds with cars to show also ??

do work son get all ur import buddys to help ese.... maybe we can organize a cruise night too

Vegas would fun! You can only drive so man hours before you need something else to do! I'm hoping the Mazda will be reliable enough by then to drive it down. If I don't trust it, I could take the Ford (Mazda powered) Probe or one of the other non-Mazdas.

Vegas would fun! You can only drive so man hours before you need something else to do! I'm hoping the Mazda will be reliable enough by then to drive it down. If I don't trust it, I could take the Ford (Mazda powered) Probe or one of the other non-Mazdas.

i like vegas but it would have to be after may 4th so i can drink an gamble legally haha

I wouldn't travel all the way to vegas. If I'm gonna do a car meet, I want it to be about the cars. Vegas would be too busy IMO.

yay i second that , i just moved out of vegas and it was so hard to get a car meet going there . 4 Corners sound bad all , now that i live in denver i would be able to make that meet , but no way in hell im driving to vegas haha

why because you are there LOL hahah , that would be easy for you huh !!! HAHA . IDC where it is as long as its touching CO

haha exactally haha, im down i was helping out with this and then it lost interest haha, i dont really care where its at, i just want this to be huge

shiet i have 3 acres outside of CO , where my house is , maybe we can have the meet there its in the country and beautiful

alright well i will be putting up some dates that we can do this also i will be having a 3 ton lift if ne one needs to use it but ya lets get this thing rolling like a db high output turbo lol

Back