Used P5 inner front fender liners

macklum

As the title says, I am in need of both the left and right inner front fender liners for my conversion on my sedan . Can anyone help me out with these parts .

Pretzellogic said:
Don't think anyone's gonna want to give those up. Have you tried going to the junkyard?
Yup checked all the local wreckers ,no luck ,that why I posted this . Hopefully someone will be able to find me some a a reasonable price .

yep the sure are, i priced them once their like 350-400 each. I have a P5 and the reason I was pricing is the battery hold done uses a bolt that comes out of the shock tower. I broke the bolt by accident. Came to find out this bolt is part of the inner fender skirt. So if your messing around with your battery don't over tighten that bolt! BTW I fixed it by drilling a hole and just inserting a long bolt from the underside up.

melicha8 said:
Good luck man because I know those things aren't cheap

I dont need the inner metal fenders ,rather just the plastic liners that fit above the wheels .
Reffoxel said:
yep the sure are, i priced them once their like 350-400 each. I have a P5 and the reason I was pricing is the battery hold done uses a bolt that comes out of the shock tower. I broke the bolt by accident. Came to find out this bolt is part of the inner fender skirt. So if your messing around with your battery don't over tighten that bolt! BTW I fixed it by drilling a hole and just inserting a long bolt from the underside up.

yeah I know...that's what I'm talking about.

macklum said:
I dont need the inner metal fenders ,rather just the plastic liners that fit above the wheels .

Back