US Diesel's big splash introduction

So you're saying it would have doubled their 6 sales!!! Holy!! (rlaugh)

We have the diesel 6 here on Oz land and total monthly sales for 2.5G & 2.2D are around 200-300 give or take!

Last edited:
We have the diesel 6 here on Oz land and total monthly sales for 2.5G & 2.2D are around 200-300 give or take!

It was a joke X....

hB683CF39

Well at least C&D still beleives the cx5 and Sorrento diesels are coming "soon"

Meh. Only because it's demise hasn't been confirmed.

Had Daisy Cutter Pale Ale. It was decent for $12/4 pounders. Double IPAs seem to be in vogue in Maine again. Lots of new ones out. Meh again.

In my opinion, this is the next best pale ale after the MBC pale ales. Only $13/4 pounders.

https://www.nightshiftbrewing.com/whirlpool/

Last edited:
Well guys, as of about two days ago, both the Mazda Canada and the Mazda USA website have added the links back to their websites saying "Coming soon, the Diesel powered 2018 Cx-5." Being that it says 2018, the odds are good that we'll be able to buy them by this fall, if not sooner! I'm so happy that there's once again some official news from Mazda!

It's appearing that maybe that Hertz fleet information was correct after all.

Now we just have to keep out fingers crossed that Mazda actually follows through this time and that the added DEF/urea emission after-treatment system that they will likely have will not make it an unreliable engine.

kmi_landing-page_hero_en.ts.1803121833590000.jpg

Well guys, as of about two days ago, both the Mazda Canada and the Mazda USA website have added the links back to their websites saying "Coming soon, the Diesel powered 2018 Cx-5." Being that it says 2018, the odds are good that we'll be able to buy them by this fall, if not sooner! I'm so happy that there's once again some official news from Mazda!

It's appearing that maybe that Hertz fleet information was correct after all.

Now we just have to keep out fingers crossed that Mazda actually follows through this time and that the added DEF/urea emission after-treatment system that they will likely have will not make it an unreliable engine.

If it does appear, more than likely configured as 2019 model spec

Didn't see the edited post with photo.

Don't USA Autumn(fall) released vehicles usually come out as 2019 vehicles (uhm)

No idea how your model year system works.

Double daisy is the real winner but has been tough to find.
Wifey and I liking on NuSkool Southern Tier ~$18/12pk 6%.
Great Ketch from RI also vg but @8% and crushable these need to be rationed carefully:)
Knee Deep BnB.. from the Auburn Pale to Breaking Bud to Lupulin River (hipo) they're all outstanding crisp yet hop heavy beers.
Hate these booming New England style sour oj wort poop "ipas" I've been coming in contact with mostly by accident.
Had a couple from night shift..liked but didn't love not sure about whirlpool but pretty sure i can get ill check it out..

Last edited:
Didn't see the edited post with photo.

Don't USA Autumn(fall) released vehicles usually come out as 2019 vehicles (uhm)

No idea how your model year system works.

Used to be, but there's been a lot of variation from that lately.

Over here when it gets close to the new year, they start peddling next year in MY details

Back