US Diesel's big splash introduction

Just dropped by this thread to see what anyone would still have to say after all this time about Mazda diesels in US. Guess this answers my question!

Heavy metal kinda changes stripes as the years go by. The basic sense is there though. Black Sabbath is deemed by many to have started it but Led Zep fans will argue as will Deep Purple. Those groups had some influence from other genres. DP had classical influence believe it or not. Then there were bands like Uriah Heep that added to the mix.

One group I enjoyed in the later seventies was Van Halen. Their first couple of albums were great and then they started to drift.

But if I had to pick one group overall for metal, although not pure, it would be The Who.

Meanwhile, back on the diesel topic.

You could probably also say that the Beatles Helter Skelter was a song that led down that path as an early influence as well.

You must be a fan of Trampled by Turtles.

I like them.
They were all the rage a few years ago (as much as bluegrass can be anyway), so I checked out some of their studio work and thought it was a bit over-polished and over-produced (unamused)
Then I saw them play live, and they were really, really good.

He's a traitor bc he's from England and is taking Metallica over his countrymen..you're not a traitor just "worthless and weak" hehe I actually hated them and most of the hair scene but that was pretty funny...few early exceptions..Leppard, Ratt, GnR, Quiet Riot, Whitesnake

Scorpions..up to and including love at first sting how could i forget oh wait i know ain't getting any younger!

Back