Urgent, clutch issue update

Jack Rot

:
Mazda Protege5
alright, so my mechanic installed both master and slave clutch cylinders, the clutch pedal just sinks straight to the bottom, also put new fluids, no pressure or anything.....he's going to try cylinders from the dealership tomorrow, does anyone have any idea whats going on?! i need helpppp, suggestions

Just keep bleeding the clutch. Unless you are leaking brake fluid somewhere everything should be good. Just keep pumping! lol

im sure they bled the clutch...i guess i'll tell them to do it more, what stomps me is that these guys are ASE certified technicians and they have built MSP's and MP5's and 800hp subaru's so i doubt theyre forgetting something...

yea def need to bleed the clutch, make sure they do it with the clutch pedal depressed
took me a while of bleeding till i got clutch pressure

it's a pita job, I had luck with opening the bleed screw and pushing the piston back into the slave then closing the bleeder. This should suck fluid down from the reservoir.

Yeah, you need to look at the slave cylinder and the fork to see if something isn't buggered. So the pedal just sinks to the floor once you raise it up? AND they gave it back to saying it was fixed? Sounds like a shady deal to me.

Back