Upholstery gurus - need help!

bvmazda3

I am going to be in some serious sh1t when my wife next sees the car - 1stly, I'm not supposed to be smoking (whoops.), 2nd, if I do, not in the car.

Well, I did. And I brushed the d*mn thing up against the fabric on the A-pillar. Melted a nice black hole in the grey fabric.

Does anyone know a way to "repair" the damage? If so, making it look like it was never there would be the best. If that won't happen, at least to make it look like I *tried* to fix it, and it's barely noticeable?

Pray to whatever higher power you prefer, and if you don't have one just wish me luck. I'm a dead man.

~Bart~

Don't smoke. And definitely not in your car. :)

I couldn't imagine the A-pillar being terribly expensive from the stealershit. But then again, I guess no price is too high if it'll keep you from sleeping on the couch for the next month.

there really is only one solution that will make it INVISIBLE...and that is to go to the dealership and have it replaced.....hope you have enough time before the wifey gets home.

Thanks for the tips.. I'm going to head to an upholstery shop tomorrow - Loose recommended a way to patch the area. I think it is doable, but I'll see what the shop wants to charge me, 'cuz I don't know how well I'd have it turn out.

~Bart~

Back