Upgrading horns

2003.5_MSP

:
2003.5 MSP
Ok for those of you who have the hella or sickspeed horns.. I would like to know how hard is it to wire them up.. If you could please can you post up the wiring diagram thanks.. I'm looking to upgrade my horn with yellow sickspeeds..

The reason Im asking is bc the stock horn sucks ass as I have almost gotten hit 3 times in the past week.. They still find a need to pull out in front of a blazing yellow msp, now how do you miss that color?!?! Any help would be appriciated, thanks

It's easy to, stock horn is grounded from the bracket. Hellas were not. So you wire the power to the two different horns, and run a wire to the two different grounds and wire them to the frame. Quite easy and I personally hate wires.

It's easy to, stock horn is grounded from the bracket. Hellas were not. So you wire the power to the two different horns, and run a wire to the two different grounds and wire them to the frame. Quite easy and I personally hate wires.

Doesn't stock only have one horn though? If so doesn't that mean I'll have to split the power wire to both horns?

Back