Updated! EECMM 2011 - TAIL OF THE DRAGON - Read Inside!

WE JUST SEALED UP $1,300 IN GIFT CERTIFICATES AND DISCOUNTS!!!!!! Thanks PartsForMyMazda.com, Black Mamba Motorsports, CorkSport, RedlineGoods leather shift boots, SpeedCircuit - 14 LUCKY WINNERS WILL TAKE HOME ONE OF THESE ENVELOPES!!!

In addition to that, we have MORE PRIZES TOO which will be given away for FREE at the raffle! The Epic East Coast Mazda Meet appreciates ALL the support from the community and from the sponsors! This will be another GREAT year.

Now, I know you'se all will be no doubt partying your faces off right about now but if someone could tell me this... do you have to be registered to join the fun for a day? I was thinking of riding up on Friday to visit El Dragon. I won't be staying anywhere though because Friday is the only day this week that I have nothing going on. I just wanted to chill, not partake of shirts, decals, beers, whatever and etc.

So... what I'm asking. Does it cost just to come and hang and possibly ride about town with you guys? Bring my measly little X-Runner with me.

PM me a number so I can call someone. Also... an address and time to meet up tomorrow morning. It's a 3 hour drive for me so I'll be leaving EARLY in the morning.

It has begun!!!

6287611698_b1900a8950_o.jpg

Yeah, sorry I couldn't hang around guys. I was hoping you all would've been ready to ride at 10 when I got there in the XR. I had stuff I had to do. Wasn't a wasted trip. I still used the rain soaked roads and had my fun... albeit sometimes sideways. :)

i think the story was locked up brake and slightly over the edge he went lol.. they just towed it back up the hill and he drove it just fine afterwards...

Yeah we saw, we were just around the bend taking a break and bullshitting for a little haha

Back