unknown grounding wire, where does it go?

:
2002 Mazda Protege5
So, I got my head back from the machine shop... They gave me the head and a bag of parts they removed, like the engine lifting point, old cam seals, ect. And this grounding wire came with it, but I have no clue where it goes. It is a black wire with a large hoop on one end (for the ground) and a female, spade connector covered in a snap fitting on the other. Its about 8 inches long... I believe it grounds somewhere around the drivers side engine lifting point... Anyone know?!
I can post a pic once I get home... Just hoping someone might know.

There are some that attach to a bracket by the drvr front coner of the head. may have pic..............you can kinda see that area but the engine cover is blocking part of stuff.......

P5engine_02.jpg

I keep forgetting to snap a pic, I will do that tonight. I am pretty sure that is the area it came from, but I am on my phone, so the pic is really small. I will check it when I get. Thanks.

GetAttachment.aspx.jpg
This is the wire and the bracket I got back in the bag.
I am pretty sure this bracket goes behind the drivers side engine lifting point... I assume the wire connects somewhere around there as well.

Hope someone knows. Thanks.

still no one knows?
This is the last thing I need... The car is running great, just scared to drive it too far without this. haha.

Back