Unbelievable! Check it Out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-YellowMSP- said:
looking at the mods in his sig and the ebay MSP i think its his

I figured that out before posting...It's a bit sad when you have to describe your own car as "nice."

Remove half the s*** he put on it, and it'll look like a nice speed :D Bump for joo...

On Jul-23-06 at 15:28:35 PDT, seller added the following information:

This car is #1 of 1. There was only one manufactured like this. It is strictly a limited edition MazdaSpeed. Please be patient for a response due to the high level of inquiries. Or direct your questions to my cell phone at 904-718-6853.
Riced out mazdaspeed with a fittingly ridiculous owner.

- the grilles and the tail lights, It is a good looking speed. I had the same grilles some time ago. Paint them black, it will look much better.

Wow, how could you write that. #1 of 1. I feel bad for whoever falls for that and thinks they have a limited edition speed. I guess it came with no clunk from mazda. Then it would be limited edition.

Ryoga28 said:
I figured that out before posting...It's a bit sad when you have to describe your own car as "nice."
word. and lose the tails and the grills

I like the fine print, it's your bid plus $10,995...

$6000 in upgrades? Yeah, right.

#1 of 1, dumbass.

Britt

could this listing be any more unclear and vague? i guess the stock sub was not enough for him so he went and added that crap in the trunk.

Last edited:
On Jul-23-06 at 15:28:35 PDT, seller added the following information:

This car is #1 of 1. There was only one manufactured like this. It is strictly a limited edition MazdaSpeed. Please be patient for a response due to the high level of inquiries. Or direct your questions to my cell phone at 904-718-6853.

Here's a question: does he know nothing about his car except what his mechanic told him, or is he trying to swindle people with this bogus statement? Or did he mean to use the word "customized" instead of "manufactured"? Because it definitely didn't come from Mazda with those tails :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back