Unable to register with gmail

Thought I would post this as an FYI since I didn't see anything about it when I searched this forum - yesterday, I attempted to register with my gmail account. The registration process indicated I would get the usual "click here so we know you're carbon-based" e-mail to complete the registration. Checked my gmail account - nothing.

Waited a while - still nothing.

Checked the spam folder - nope.

Figured I'd wait overnight - de nada.

Tested the account from another source - works fine.

So... I tried a different gmail account today. Same thing, never get the registration e-mail.

I then tried an AT&T account that I have. Immediately received the registration e-mail (obviously, since I'm posting this now :) ). Just thought someone should know that it seems like there may be an issue sending to gmail accounts, at least in my limited two account test.

Shoot me a PM if you need the gmail accounts that I used, I'd be glad to help with any troubleshooting.

Thanks!

I think you can go into UserCP and change your email to the gmail account now that you're registered. :)

We're aware of the Gmail issue...Good news is...Seems to be fine now...Anyone still experiencing issues?

Back