Ultimate Racing v.s. Corksport CBE

durtrid3r

:
2010 Mazdaspeed 3
hi guys,

im new to the forums and have just purchased a 2010 mazdaspeed 3 and i love it. ive been shopping around for cat back exhausts and ive narrowed my choice down to 2 companies. i like both the corksport and ultimate racing. im wondering what ur guy's opinions are on the exhausts. im most likely going to be buying it this weekend so anything helps, plz reply

Thanks

It is tough to compare, I have had the UR CBE since Jan 10, I did get the TI tips and love the sound and look. Fit up was good, helped that the car was in the air. Weld and mateiral quality was good, I have no issues with the product. Sound was good with only the CBE, but I have added a Cobb DP and now the sound is outstanding. This is my only UR product and will be the only one, I have several CS products and actually like dealing with them from than the Canadians.

yeah i was planning on getting the titanium tips as well. i was actually going to order this part through mazdaspeedstore.com because they have a pretty good deal. also i am planning on keeping this my only ultimate racing mod as well (that is if i get the exhaust). i really do like the sound of the exhaust though. does it drone much with just the cat back on? how about with the down pipe?

thanks again

I will attempt to get a quick video tomorrow hopefully the sound will be okay.

Z

Back