Ugly Tint

MSP4EVER

:
Mazdaspeed Protege 2003.5
I just found this pic in another forum of a lancer with that ugly tint
Screen08.JPG

Screen09.JPG

tint quality is good, and that would be good for like, a Mitsu show car, like, for the company, if the design covered the entire car, but since it's just the tint, it's kinda really rice

LOL tint IMO should only be a black color, not this red, blue, yellow green s*** and definatly not multi colored

you know what if it were on a fully built car and not a stock ass OZ lancer with diffrent rims, it wouldnt be bad but yet again he spent money on bulls*** and now his car makes him look like a pussy

SenorCorwin said:
you know what if it were on a fully built car and not a stock ass OZ lancer with diffrent rims, it wouldnt be bad but yet again he spent money on bulls*** and now his car makes him look like a pussy
now i cant really tell whats done to the engine interior etc by looking at a few pics from the outside if the car.....

but... you are assuming this because it doesnt have an extreme bodykit, stickers and slammed to the ground?

Minus said:
but... you are assuming this because it doesnt have an extreme bodykit, stickers and slammed to the ground?
because it looks like a stock oz with rims. debate it all you want prove wrong and i will tell you, your are right. other then that drop it.

prove to me that the engine is stock.... ok exactly. i mean its rediculous to bash on someones window tint and make assumptions based on nothing but a set of wheels. knowing good and well if a protege had tint with mazda logos on it that nothing would be said. i agree that the tint doesnt look too good, but theres no need to be a dick about it. no offense but i get tired of people bashing others rides and tastes

I think if mazda people did a tint like that on there car im sure somethings would be said about it. Also while I can't prove the motor is stock, its not heavily tuned judging by the fact that the suspension is stock.

Minus said:
prove to me that the engine is stock.... ok exactly. i mean its rediculous to bash on someones window tint and make assumptions based on nothing but a set of wheels. knowing good and well if a protege had tint with mazda logos on it that nothing would be said. i agree that the tint doesnt look too good, but theres no need to be a dick about it. no offense but i get tired of people bashing others rides and tastes

Well.....iam sure everyone got a taste of his own but dude....those tints are nasty...like a ghetto-lookalike-evocaca. And trust me if someone did that to a Mazda..They would hire someone to burn u alive inside the car. (hump)

I bet his trunk is debadged.

So many ricers around here take the badges off their trunk to make their 'rides look more sleek' and then put a ******* HUGE honda logo or mitsu logo or whatever on their windows/windshield/rear window

Back