Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Toyota Prius

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Toyota Matrix/Pontiac Vibe

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Pontiac Aztec

Votes: 37 80.4%

• Total voters
Hey Hey, leave the innocent Peugeots alone...The ones that are in the US are just misunderstood...Pugs are very popular in Europe and happen to be some of the most stylish cars on the road...The 405 Mi16 is a sweet car...looked good when it was new and still looks cool today...:cool:

Hey hey yourself, I'm just comparing the two.. The Peugeots they use in WRC look a lot like Focuses, thus making both total badasses.. I used to dislike the way Focuses looked, but nah, now, I appreciate them muchly. I dunno. They look kinda like Celicas, too. But maybe people are just hating on them because they're Fords.. ~_~

And if you say the WRX is ugly, man.. you gotta look past the exterior and drive onna those boogers.. they're a lot more fun than anything I know, man.. turbo.. turbo! Come on.. when one of those hit 3000 RPMs and you're driving, you won't give a DAMN what it looks like.. hehe.. yeah. I think it's cool looking though anyway..

What about the Buick Randevue? You know that SUV type thing that they had to pay to get Tiger Woods in order to get anyone to even "LOOK" at it.
I still go with the Asstec, But the Randevue comes in a close second.

Last edited:
don't forget that i think its called Blackwood (the one they used John Macenroe for at the US open). What is the deal with these trucks/SUV's. I think they are all annoying. I went to the Dallas Auto Show in Feb expecting to see tons of them since they are "in-style" but luckily there weren't that many, unless I managed to avoid them all.

I don't like the Peugeot 's in the WRC. Sure the 206's rock on the tarmac but when they hit the dirt that's is where the real rallying begins, and where the EVO's and the Subarus rule. I like subaru they are much more well rounded.

I'm confused, which car you are talking about. The Mini Cooper is a classic with 13" wheels and goes like (relatively) snot.

The new MINI Cooper that BMW bought the rights from Rover on is pretty nice too. I would take both, personally. Although, the new MINI Coopr has a Neon motor.

enry said:

Nah, I'd still give Aztec the award. That Suzuki looks small enough for my kid bro to play with around my parent's house. :D

Aztec may be versatile, but it's definitely very difficult to describe. Each time I see one bouncing around (literally speaking too) on the road, I question their reasoning as to why they thought it was good purchase. Then, I see kids in there, so I assume that it must be a family thing. Not a young couple's thing like they portray it in the commercials. You must not give a hoot about car style to drive an Aztec.

The Aztec sums up everything that is wrong with GM these days. Thank god they asked $$$ Bob Lutz (a real car guy) to help turn the company around.

Latest posts

Back