Type of financing or incentives to expect for 2017 CX-5?

I would have the front end and mirrors wrapped with paint protection film, and get the rest of the car protected OptiCoat or similar. Black is a disaster to keep looking good. I found this out when I bought my first (and last) black car. They look beautiful when in pristine condition, but next to impossible to keep that way. No matter how careful you are in trying to maintain the finish, it always gets swirls that stand out like sore thumbs in the right light.

Yeah... the same thing with our previous navy blue. I wanted gray, but the resale value in Japan is higher on black, and so the daughter and wife won out on color - I got to chose that we were getting the new car, so I gave on the color. My four year old says that black is just more rock and roll.

I'll see if I can find someone to do detail work on it.

Using the Costco Auto program, I currently have a quote for a 2017 AWD Grand Touring in Machine gray for $30,827+ fees. This looks to be $1,108 off MSRP and can be combined with the $500 owner loyalty. Seems like a good deal to me, but maybe I should hold off for more? When I was first starting to look at new cars, I saw that one of the CRV message boards kept an up-to-date google spreadsheet with confirmed purchases and prices. Nobody has anything like that going right now for the CX5, right?

Using the Costco Auto program, I currently have a quote for a 2017 AWD Grand Touring in Machine gray for $30,827+ fees. This looks to be $1,108 off MSRP and can be combined with the $500 owner loyalty. Seems like a good deal to me, but maybe I should hold off for more? When I was first starting to look at new cars, I saw that one of the CRV message boards kept an up-to-date google spreadsheet with confirmed purchases and prices. Nobody has anything like that going right now for the CX5, right?

Did it have proof? Like scanned copies of invoices etc. With Vin# and window sticker? If I worked for Honda i can easily skew that data. There are dealer accounts on all forums even this one. Plus mazda is keeping an eye on here

Keeping an eye on here? You think Mazda is reading the forums? I think you give them way too much credit.

Are you in north jersey or south jersey? the dealer i went to wouldn't do any more than $400 of MSRP. that and a $500 mazda loyalty rebate brought it down to $32,765 on a White GT AWD with premium package. I got 1.9% APR for 63 months. I'm guessing this will be a mazda special offer because a there's a similar deal active for the current CX-9.

http://imgur.com/gallery/pstRW

How did you get the plates so quickly?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

....... got an e-price of $32,322 on a car with MSRP of 34,060 (GT AWD Soul Red Crystal with Premium)

this is a great price for GT AWD with premium package !! close to $2000 off msrp, can you tell us the dealer and location? thx

Keeping an eye on here? You think Mazda is reading the forums? I think you give them way too much credit.

They read these forums. All car companies do... Honda, Toyota, Nissan, Subaru, and a few others are probably also doing so. Not daily, but occasionally.

whoa, never seen the direct front shot but it looks like a face smiling at you with that horizontal line across the bottom.....

hopefully some vendor will come up with some aftermarket LED arrays that can fit those horizontal lines at the bumper corners to break up the smile....

reminds me of the 2010-2012 CX-9's

LOL i see it. it's not too bad though. here's a slightly lower angle view.
P3w0H95.jpg

Just bought 2017 CX-5 GT with premium package yesterday. We paid MSRP minus $500 for Mazda loyalty discount. We love all the new upgrades on the 2017 and went for it. I think the price is very fair for what you get, but the longer you can wait obviously the lower the prices will go.

Just bought 2017 CX-5 GT with premium package yesterday. We paid MSRP minus $500 for Mazda loyalty discount. We love all the new upgrades on the 2017 and went for it. I think the price is very fair for what you get, but the longer you can wait obviously the lower the prices will go.

7251875df3f308a1065adbf9a3696c5e.jpg

I love the Parchment leather interior.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Question. Maybe it's just me, but in these photos, the shifter looks farther away from the arm rest than how it does in my 2014. Usually my arm is on the armrest when I am using manual mode on my shifter.

Is it actually farther away, or is it just how I am perceiving it in the photos (and not actually so)?

Not an owner, as you know, but I am 99% sure it is in the same place BUT the armrest is a different shape now. They sniped off the pointy part. (Not sure the 2014 has a pointy part?)

Last edited:
Not an owner, as you know, but I am 99% sure it is in the same place BUT the armrest is a different shape now. They sniped off the point part. (Not sure the 2014 has a pointy part?)

Pointy part? Guess I don't know.

Going in for an oil change in a week and a half, will have to look at a newer one (don't think they have 2017s yet).

I can't remember where I read/saw this but they raised the shifter up something like 60mm or so. Maybe that's why it appears different than yours? When I test drove my 17 I confirmed that I could rest my elbow on the center console and reach the shifter. That was a must since that's how I drive all of my vehicles.

Pointy part, in my car. Not 17. Is yours pointy, CoD?
7c966e02b8136c0f1f27b3fa4d9b471e.jpg

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Back