Two 2003.5 MSP Racing Hart Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

MSP SuperStreet

Contributor
:
Mazdaspeed Protege 2003.5
Two used 2003.5 MSP Dark Hyper-Silver Racing Hart Alloy Wheels
The wheels are straight and true. I replaced these two because they had minor curb rash.
No Center Caps. $140.00 each shipped within US Lower 48.

Here are the pictures of Wheel #1.
Condition: Straight and True. One section of minor curb rash
mazdaspeed117.jpg

mazdaspeed118.jpg

Here are the pictures of Wheel #2.

Condition: Straight and True. Three short sections of minor curb rash. I have pictures of the two sections of curb rash at 4 Oclock and 7Oclock. The section rash is very small and difficult to photograph. It is located at 12 Oclock.
mazdaspeed120.jpg

mazdaspeed121.jpg

mazdaspeed122.jpg

280 is a bit extreme for 2 wheels with no tires and and no center caps when 4 of these with rubber can go as low as 300 or 350 with center caps.

280 is a bit extreme for 2 wheels with no tires and and no center caps when 4 of these with rubber can go as low as 300 or 350 with center caps.

Some people are clueless to what happens to finalize a deal.

I did track down center cap for the buyer so he could get the wheels and center cap.

Price sold $240.00
Cost of cap - $35.00
Cost of shipping - $60.00 ($30.00 for each wheel)

Net to the seller $145.00 or $72.50 each wheel.

Bottomline Seller and Buyer are Pleased.

Find someone elses FS Thread to Dump On.

Some people are clueless to what happens to finalize a deal.

I did track down center cap for the buyer so he could get the wheels and center cap.

Price sold $240.00
Cost of cap - $35.00
Cost of shipping - $60.00 ($30.00 for each wheel)

Bottomline Seller and Buyer are Pleased.

Find someone elses FS Thread to Dump On.

this what i read in your thread posting and i read this as 140 for each wheel than you say this....

i was not trying to dump on your thread i was saying if you were asking for 140 for each wheel equaling 280 in all plus shipping your on drugs. maybe you should have made your original thread a bit more clear.
now that i see your real asking price that is not half bad even though center caps are going on protege garage for about 50 a piece. glws

this what i read in your thread posting and i read this as 140 for each wheel than you say this....

i was not trying to dump on your thread i was saying if you were asking for 140 for each wheel equaling 280 in all plus shipping your on drugs. maybe you should have made your original thread a bit more clear.
now that i see your real asking price that is not half bad even though center caps are going on protege garage for about 50 a piece. glws
<-- Buyer :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back