TWM Full Replacement Shifter, CS Short DP, TRZ TMM

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScarMS3

:
2008 MS3 Silvah
WELP.....told the wife I would sell a few parts and slow down on public roads...truly. Anyways, like the title says three parts for sale right now.

Full replacement bought from double flusher, comes with neccesary pieces, washers and stuff, no instructions, download off of their site. I liked it, but decided it had to go for the ticket...selling what I bought it for, 350 shipped in the Continental US.SOLD

Downpipe was bought used from 247, liked it but like I said tuning it down some so back to stock on this one.....200 shipped. SOLD

TMM, no wheel hopping here, but some added noise...I rode in a buddies car and decided I would go back to stock, its quieter and im not going that fast anyways....about 10k miles I would imagine....comes with the washer, ask the guy that didnt get one how that went for him....85 shipped. SOLD

pm me or whatever, I do paypal, but then I guess everyone on here does unless a local wants to pay cash....

. DSCN0982.JPG

Last edited:
Id buy it if they werent so expensive. I dont see how twm can charge that much for it to begin with.

i guess its because A no one else makes them B development was expensive C its canadian

Items purchased yesterday were shipped today...someone buy my shifter, and it's going out tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back