Twin Tip Exhaust on P5

FuNwaGoN

Hey guys, just wondering if anybody has thought about a twin tip muffler for the P5. I know that they don't make one specifically for our cars but I have been thinking about doing a custome one because I am just not too crazy about any of the exhausts out there. Since I am going full carbon fiber on my car I was thinking about the twin 90mm round carbon fiber tipped muffler from remus. I had a remus exhaust with B&B triflow piping on my m3 and it sounded awesome. The only thing that is really holding me back is that the small notch or cutout in the bumper is kinda small and is more suited to a single tip exhaust. Well let the ideas and opinions fly.

One of the aftermarket rear bumpers you can get is well suited for duals out the back. I don't remember where you could find it but someone will step up and post the link.

Agree - the circular cutout in the stock rear valance lends itself to a single tip instead of the dual. You might need to research the other body kits available and replace the stock with one that a dual tip would look better with.

Here is a pic from a Wagon fest in Japan. Not sure who makes the body kit though.

<HR>

Attachments

• user_fsw_r.jpg
    user_fsw_r.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 499
RazorP5 said:
those bumpers are disgusting, and so are dual tipped mufflers on P5s

I have to agree. I had a duel tip on my Scirocco and loved it and searched for a while for one that would look good on the 5 but I have come to the conclusion that duels on this car look like (butt)

everything about that picture with the exception of the stock parts and the jdm tails is nasty

omgomgomg
those onderground body kit looks tight~ with the twin exahust tip~
Bidding here I come~~

*faint*

Latest posts

Back