Turbosmart dual port, electric cut out/testpipe, corksport intake and test pipe!

Status
Not open for further replies.

platinum07

:
mazdaspeed 6
Soooo I bought a new C class Mercedes for my daily driver so I sold my speed6 (old dd)

any so that means you guys get my parts! ALL THINGS ARE BEST OFFER looking to sell quick being i have no use for them....

First up is my Dual port Turbosmart Bov/Bpv you can run it full VTA, 50/50, or Full recirc as a bpv, super fun little piece sounds great! I had it on the car for like 6-7 months or so? Its in great condition.

$215 shipped OBO

016-1.jpg

Next up is my cork sport intake and turbo inlet also on the car for about 6-7 months or so, the filter still has plenty of life, it will include all of the clamps and hose's that it needs once again also in great condition.

$230 shipped OBO

017-2.jpg

Next up I have a electric cut out that has all the wiring and switch,its working great, and welded into a test pipe so it will bolt right up to your car no welding required! this thing is super fun, it worked out great for me being as the car was my daily driver and I'm a salesman, on the weekends or at night when you feel like being in beast mode you can open it up and scare ricer boys or mustangs half to death, and close it up when you get to your girls house so moms doesn't get mad!

$275 shipped obo

021-2.jpg

I also have a [removed] that will be up shortly, they are being stored right now but I will get pics up of them tomorrow when I get them out.

400 shipped for those I WILL POST PICS TOMORROW just let me know if interested in them, but I wanna clean them up so people can see the condition, no [removed] though good looking [removed]

thanks for looking guys

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back