Turbolife FMIC FOR SALE

I am in need of money very badly right now and I hate to have to sell this but up for sale is my Turbolife FMIC kit. It is still brand new never been used the couples/pipes are all still in original packaging/wrapping. And was just removed from the original shipment box to take pictures. Paid $650 shipped. Group by price right now is $650 shipped. I am looking to get $525 shipped. Now low balling guys I need a quick sale. Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• intercooler pic.jpg
    intercooler pic.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 297
great price, great product... someone snatch this up.

do you have to have short ram intake with this kit
don't see one, and I wouldn't assume so. its compatible with stock intake... though, I don't much see the point in it. you can run basically whatever intake you want as it does not use the CAI hole for cold pipe routing.

Last edited:
No you don't, you can run the injen CAI with no problem. This is an amazing FMIC kit for one hell of a price. Someone should jump on this quick.

thanks for the help with the sale guys.... If anybody needs to see more pictures I can def snap anything else you might want...

Item is sold... Thanks for all of the positive feedback on my for sale thread guys. I also have an execrated concepts carbon fiber trunk that I am thinking about selling locally for CHEAP. So look for that thread soon.... Thanks again guys.

Back