turbo xs BOV, sunpro gauges, msp water neck

Racing Beat rear sway bar,Msp cluster"for parts" Garrett T28 turbo msp water neck

Joeyp fuel cut defense $50
Garrett T28 came from a stock nissan s14 solid shaft, no leaks" a few modifications and you can put this IMG_0619[1].JPGIMG_0620[1].JPG on a protege" $250 shipped Cont U.S
MSP Racing beat rear sway bar "RED" with factory mounts and new updated racing beat bushings also 2 endlinks included" moog" and 4 mounting bolts $140 shipped cont US
SoLd *MSP 2003.5 Gauge cluster "for parts" 124,000 miles Speedometer needle doesnt work and odometer stopped working too plastic cover broken as well 25$ shipped cont US
Msp water neck has some corrosion around the edges but good solid metal part works great 18$ shipped cont U.S

Message me if interested I do paypal Thanks Jared

Last edited:
i'm interested by the blow of valve..is it a RFL or basic model? and shiiping to canada (south-shore of montreal)

Sorry to ask, but...what's the difference between a regular water neck and the msp water neck?
I'm doing an msp turbo install on my car and idk if I need this or not. Thanks :)

Sorry to ask, but...what's the difference between a regular water neck and the msp water neck?
I'm doing an msp turbo install on my car and idk if I need this or not. Thanks :)

I don't think there is a difference from the regular protege but don't quote me on that

would you be willing to post the cluster to me in AUS i will pay for postsage??
if so PM me amount and details

cheers
Andy.

I'll see if there is any local interest for the first couple days if not I'll let you know the postage amount change. Thanks man

Latest posts

Back