turbo minivan

yea it was like a dodge or seomthing the license plate sed turbo and then on teh side it sed turbo on the decals and i reved at it and i heard teh bov and he was out, these girls in my car laughed at me for liek 10 minutes lol

that has to be the sweetest van i've ever SEEN!!!

LOL

:D:D
(thumb)

Last edited:
OMG... this is the first time I've ever raced someone from another board and had them post about it :D That was my van you raced last night (and it's black, not green). Weird that you're on this board, I just found out about it like a week ago because some idiot from b15sentra.net was talking crap about the Mazdaspeed and then decided to call ME out over here after the thread on b15sentra got locked.

Anyway, good race... next time we gotta try to get a run in from a stop. I've had this damn van since September and only had a handful of races, and all of those happened from a roll, lol :D Once I get my 240 inspected then I'll probably bring it up to DPA for a change, you can run that as well if you want to. :)

yeah dodge made turbo mini vans in a 80's. and there are people that have bought these min vans and made them into speed machines. It seems that Dodge and Chystler were going threw a phase in the 1980's where they would turbo every car they had.

The put a turbo on a mini van, omni, spirit, relient, shadow, daytona and more.

i whish they had continued this but they didn't =0(

lol man was that you haha, i was in the blue mazda mp3 with the tints on it i was like follwoing you all night cuz i saw the turbo lizense plate lol

that redefines sleeper. You could make some serious money at the track with that thing. Just start talking s*** and everyone will want a piece of you.

nocar said:
lol man was that you haha, i was in the blue mazda mp3 with the tints on it i was like follwoing you all night cuz i saw the turbo lizense plate lol

I figured as much... you're the only person I've raced since last week after all :D It is nice to finally be getting a few races in this boat. I've had a dozen people ask me about it, but noone ever seems to want to race... I guess they either figure it's still slow enough that racing it would be a waste of gas, or they're embarassed to possibly lose to a minivan.

As for the license plate, I've regretted it almost since they came in the mail... way too revealing :D I'll probably get a different one next time I have an extra $40 to throw away. Your MP3 is pretty clean... I love the looks of those cars, and they reportedly handle awesome as well (haven't driven one myself though). It's a shame that Mazda didn't put an engine with a little more kick under the hood :(

BTW, who did your tints? I am looking to get both of my cars tinted before the end of the summer, and I need to find some local shops that'll do a good job without ripping me off.

nocar said:
i got smoked by a turbo green minivan today:(

(lol) (lol)

damn, I hope I never see a van like this.(nervous)

Back