turbo kits

99miata

alright guys, i bought a 99 miata with 36k miles on it about 4 weeks ago.this car im turning into a project drift car,so far i have a roll cage,seats,steering wheel, stance coil overs and sportmax 002 wheels with a 0 offset, i just orderd a new clutch and radiator, now im looking for a turbo, i wanna keep my stock motor since it will be cheaper but i also dont want to blow it up. i wanna be getting around 200 wheel horse power, iv looked at some turbo kits on flying miata but i dont know if i trust those.. so tell me whats really good about some kits ya herd! (cheers)(cheers)(cheers)(cheers)

yep... i've been eyeing their voodoo kit for a while.

FM does know there stuff, but if it was me, I'd go with Corke Bell. He's been dealing with turbos for a long time, and was the supplier for FM.

last i checked, the greddy kits dont work w/the '99, unfortunately.
suposidly ETD has a manifold coming out to allow the low cost Greddy solution to work on a 1.8... but that's 'coming soon'.

Begi also has just started the pass 6 months in developing turbos for miatas .
Corky Bell = BEGI he's the one who originaly had a hand in FM's turbo kits. About 18 months ago, BEGI and FM parted company, hence the redesign of FM's kits, and BEGI making their own 'kit'. both came back to the market about 1 year ago.

Back