Turbo in

ESGT03

:
lower P5
turbo P5 012.JPGWell its in, It took all week. turbo P5 019.JPGturbo P5 017.JPGall so got my redline shifter boot.

I need the a/c condenser, on order from mazda and front mount. Soooo... close. I'll wait. I was surprized at how easy it was to do, no mods to do just bolts in. Iam pleased with the out come.(p5blue)

I just jizzed on my keyboard! I love those MSP shifters and that boot looks great with it.

(p5blue)Hey NHM, ( north hill mazda )
I am the old man here, soooo. My car is like this I bought a roll over speed car that was serviced by NHM, this guy looked after his car. Other than the roll over. So i stripped the car down, for every thing. I bought a P5 for the install of parts. I bought a steedspeed Manifold and a new turbo(from a member in the states that was going to back school new in the box).

As for the rest of the car 77 kms, STD, USA roof rack, BFG SS tries,redline shifter boot, LED lic lights,TOK blue struts, red springs lowered.

I took every MPS part off and put it on this car, and it works from the brakes to the engine/trans. the only thing that did not fit was the lower o2 senser, take from the front of P5 and locate to under the floor(I kept the MPS wirring harness)

So after that I ordered lots of new replacement parts. This car is completely stock. Can be fixed at anyones shop including Mazda.

No brainer here, I have a small family and this is our fun car with others

By the way I'am a Journeyman Automotive Service Technician, and I do run my own shop.

Soooo there you have it, I'am not into alot of after market mods. They break down as a daily driver, (second)

Tim

Hey, thanks too. steedspeed lives here in calgary area, It looks nice, I added cruise to the car to and it works.(p5blue)

Tim

F'n badass! I try and stay @ a steady 60mph while driving to work everyday or while im on the road period, but I ALWAYS have to look up... down...up....down...up... etc.

Official MSP5!

That's awesome! I hope to have mine done by the time the snow melts up here. I hope there is a mazda meet sometime this summer.

Last edited:
That's awesome! I hope to have mind done by the time the snow melts up here. I hope there is a mazda meet sometime this summer.

Thanks, its been good to do and the final bolt tighten was great, After that it was turn key and low and behold it started up.(thumb)

68 trans together 003.JPGO/K, I started the unit up and I had two leaks, One was the rad ( small pin hole leak and a coolant drain back hose leak.) I also for got to replacethe turbo gasket ( between the manifold and turbo). Turbo out and I now have to drop the coolant too... OH the a/c was out of the car too so i'am fixin that..(p5blue)

nice let me know how the ac fix goes i might wanna fix mine eventually after the my motor is built

Back