Turbo 6's

To tell you the truth, there's nothing to complain about because the TSX is a very nice ride. Are you going to do install all the JL stuff you were getting to either of those cars or will you put together a whole new system?

1st MP3 in NH said:
I am already budgeted to get a header, exhuast an intake THE DAY I get the car :D.
Unfortunitly it looks like only corksport has the headers and they remove the cats and I will have to become friends with the CEL again!!!

"If i were you" i would rather keep the MP3 and just mod the Heck outta it. The 6S is pretty darn quick (STOCK) but the MP3 just seems better to me in any category overall, except the Size of my Trunk in the 6S and the huge big luxurous space. Both car's are very well good looking, but to me i would rather drive the MP3 for short 3-6hour road trips and Cruising. The 6S is just more of a Luxury car to me:p . I love both of my Zoom-zoom's, but there's not much of a attention i get in the 6S no S/P ( sport package) as much as i do in the MP3. ;)

The mazda6 is not a tuners platform. It looks like mostly middle age dinks buy the car. Over at mazda6club everyone s**** in their pants when you bring up adding a turbo in a 6. Oi

instead they are all circle jerking off on on adding ground wires to the throttle body and adding PC cooling fans to the intake pipes.

http://mazda6club.com/forums/read.php?TID=5175&page=1

I might just ditch the 6 to get a protege.

1st MP3 in NH said:
I am already budgeted to get a header, exhuast an intake THE DAY I get the car :D.
Unfortunitly it looks like only corksport has the headers and they remove the cats and I will have to become friends with the CEL again!!!

Check out the Duratec Link on the Stick on the front page (but I think you saw it and asked something already). What intake & exhaust are you doing (when they come out)?

smolten said:
The mazda6 is not a tuners platform. It looks like mostly middle age dinks buy the car. Over at mazda6club everyone s**** in their pants when you bring up adding a turbo in a 6. Oi

instead they are all circle jerking off on on adding ground wires to the throttle body and adding PC cooling fans to the intake pipes.

PLEASE GOD NO!! If they f*ckin' turn this car into a POS rice bucket with a PC Fan I will execute them. Then I will shove their E-Turbos & Windshield Washer lights up their arses. Why don't people just realize that true performance and quailty parts cost money!?!?!? You can't spend $10 on a freakin' PC fan and expect to get anything out of it.

The ground wires I think are useful especially if adding a system or anything else. I did a full "hyper-ground" system in my Protege5 and it helped alot. Plan on doing the same thing with the 6.

Sorry about the rant. Just can't stand this stupid crap.

And I don't really agree with the middle-dink and not a tuner platform. If they are considering a MazdaSpeed version, I highly doubt it is not tunable...

Last edited:
smolten said:

Would you like to buy a turbo protege? :D

The 6 crownd is different. They are not primarily made up of 25 and younger peopl that are into the import scene. It is the next level of car in maturity. Many of these people have families and a blown motor is not something they could ever afford to have happen, EVER. They desire reliabilty over performance. Nothing wrong with that in my book or in being cuatious of what you don't understand.

Mazdaspeed6S said:

Check out the Duratec Link on the Stick on the front page (but I think you saw it and asked something already). What intake & exhaust are you doing (when they come out)?

The Corksport header will definitly throw a CEL and I have had my fill of that. Duretec doesn't seem to have much at all in the way of an exhuast system or header for the 6s.

Likely it will all be custom or I will just wait for a while. Make sure the car is a 100% first.

The PC fan was only one member that was scolded and reverted his ways. The ground wires are to mostly solve the throttle lag problems and nothing else. Thats why they mount them on the TB.

Mazdaspeed6S said:

PLEASE GOD NO!! If they f*ckin' turn this car into a POS rice bucket with a PC Fan I will execute them. Then I will shove their E-Turbos & Windshield Washer lights up their arses. Why don't people just realize that true performance and quailty parts cost money!?!?!? You can't spend $10 on a freakin' PC fan and expect to get anything out of it.

The ground wires I think are useful especially if adding a system or anything else. I did a full "hyper-ground" system in my Protege5 and it helped alot. Plan on doing the same thing with the 6.

Sorry about the rant. Just can't stand this stupid crap.

And I don't really agree with the middle-dink and not a tuner platform. If they are considering a MazdaSpeed version, I highly doubt it is not tunable...

To late!:(

There is this riced out Mazda6 in my neighborhood.:( SO SO SAD...

I NEVER thought that the Mazda6 could be ugly, but I was proven wrong. It was silver with a HUGE aluminum wing.(sad2) HUBCAPS, no alloy wheels, apc/superstreet decals. Boy oh boy, was that ever a disgrace. I didn't even want to look at him. Didn't even want to give him the friendly Mazda wave.(bang)

I got you all beat in Hamilton NJ. There's a blue mazda6 with ricey Lexus is 300 lights AND OMG Flame stickers on the sides

I WILL GET a picture of this :) I also saw a Toyota matrix with a Fart Pipe on :/

752car3-med.jpg

752car1-med.jpg

Dunno that srt looks mighty sweet the more I stare at it

redrims said:

To late!:(

There is this riced out Mazda6 in my neighborhood.:( SO SO SAD...

I NEVER thought that the Mazda6 could be ugly, but I was proven wrong. It was silver with a HUGE aluminum wing.(sad2) HUBCAPS, no alloy wheels, apc/superstreet decals. Boy oh boy, was that ever a disgrace. I didn't even want to look at him. Didn't even want to give him the friendly Mazda wave.(bang)

You should have gave him the friendly Mazda finger. :D

Back