True MP3 Production Numbers

That could make a lot of sense actually, cause I only ever see one at Audiotronic now.

Hey Topher, so you mean that there aren't actually 1000 blue and 500 yellow in the US? SO my car is ever more rare than I thought? I've always thought it was 1500 US and 750 in CAN.

it's only 250 in Canada...and there are 1500 in the US, well, a little less then that with all the crashes...

No yellow's in Canada; only Lazer Blue.

P.S.: for JoeManNorth. There is another MP3 in the area, one from the Quebec side with clear (ugly) altezza's. Saw him yesterday at SBP.

No yellow In Canada? I seen one in the Autotrader when I was looking for cars. I went for the blue one because I'm not big on yellow (I did not know they were so rare though).

I thought that guy was the one on baseline, he also had them fucken lights on it at one point. hahaha I'm sure there's quite a few arround southern ontario and quebec. I'd say more then 50% of the 250 are in these areas.

^Yellow's you have seen are imported from the states. The guy on baseline has regular lenses.
Well considering ~50% of Canada's population is in that area, kinda makes sense eh? (naughty)

i have a yellow mp3 and i live in mass but i dont know the production number i tried calling mazda and they said i was number 1172...but that didnt make sence, didnt they only make 500 yellows????

Back