True MP3 Production Numbers

SilentSno

:
2008.5 Mazdaspeed3
I dunno why I'm bringing this up. Its been mentioned a ton already, way in the past granted, but here's what I know.

I've seen 3 different numbers:

1000 Blue, 500 Yellow
1200 Blue, 300 Yellow
1180 Blue, 320 Yellow

Just for the hell of it, I did the math on our sticky production numbers page.

20% are yellow, 80% are blue.

This would suggest 1200 Blue 300 Yellow, or even 1180 Blue 320 Yellow.

Just a thought... (uhm)

If you look at the vin numbers you can relate them by what production number they have.

I was trying to figure it out for the Canadian MP3's as they never kept track of them. They are "special edition" cars (that is what the vin states).

so there are really 1750 MP3

^That is correct! (P.S.: did I see you yesterday exiting the 417 at Maitland?)

Nope.. I want over in that end.. I think that's the dude at woodroof. You'll know it's me because I typicaly drive like a mad man.

No there's a guy in the buildings at woodroff college/baseline.. beside the mccrap.. everyone thinks it's my car.

thats sucks!

Yeah it sucks when there is other people with the same car, I am lucky I live in Kingston and I am the only one which is cool there was another guy but he sold his though.

Culridr Ryan sold you his MP3 thats cool he has helped me out in the past with mine he is pretty smart when it comes to cars.

i was corrected the other day...and i have the pdf file from mazda...there were 250 yellow mp3's and 1250 blue mp3's released in the US.

Yes he did; really nice guy!! and quite knowledgeable from what I gathered. It was good doing business with him. Hope he is having fun with his 240sx!

Culridr Ryan sold you his MP3 thats cool he has helped me out in the past with mine he is pretty smart when it comes to cars.

I was just talking to some guys that work with the guy who sold me the car.. there was 3 MP3s owned by people who work at Audiotronics! One is now mine, the other still works there (the one on base) and from what one of them was saying is that the one on base and at woodroof may be the same one, one his appartment the other his gf or his parents house.

Back