Treflip999's Baby sale. Stuffs gotta go

Status
Not open for further replies.
Waiting on tracking number

Good luck with that man...

The gauge surround and ADP were sold to me by him last September, as in September 2008, and I got the run around on them...supposedly they shipped out and got lost in the mail...I questioned him about them showing up in some pics of his car taken after he had sold them to me and they were missing, but was told they were old pics...

I knew they weren't though...I have been trying since last year to get the money he took from me, but didn't get much help in this case...pretty much what I was told was that he would never scam anyone and that I would get my money back...

Well...what do you know...he comes back here a year later, Sept. 09, and those same items that were lost are now FS in this thread...I contacted Ben about this, and was told a week ago that the money would be in my paypal account, but what do you know...he disappears again and now is absolutely impossible to get in touch with...I call him every day and send him texts, but nothing do I get back...

Good luck to those that bought something and hopefully your items will all arrive, but Ben is nothing but a scammer in my eyes...Ivan has been trying to help out with this whole deal, but if any other moderators need any info feel free to let me know...

Here is the conversation we had as of SEPTEMBER OF 2008...obviously you can see where I had bought the ADP/CF Gauge Surround and that they were "lost" in the mail...then money was supposed to be refunded, but of course never did...

TreFlip999 said:
hey man, i lost your number, hit me up when you get a chance, 425 563 3171

Ben

ScratchNSniff said:
TreFlip999 said:
ScratchNSniff said:
ScratchNSniff said:
TreFlip999 said:
Hey man, ill be home next weekend and im putting up a F/S thread and Ill have alot of DG CF pieces...what are you lookin for? this is what I got

-CF passenger A-pillar
- CF glove box piece
- CF door handle trim pieces
- CF sup holder
- CF arm rest
- CF radio surround
- CF gauge surround
- CF e-brake trim

Looking to get 340$ for everything, you cant buy the door handle or e-brake trim anymore

Also i have a brand new in box MOMO CF e-brake handle with MOMO boot and protege5 adaptor

Thanks so much for the reply...I would actually be interested in it all...could you please give me prices for the following...

Everything plus the shift knob/boot
First group minus the pillar
Everything minus the pillar

Also what is the condition of them...are there any that are worse than others...Thanks...

I meant to ask for prices shipped...sorry, to 29651 which is Greer, SC...
sorry i have been super busy, just got back from iraq yesterday but im not quite understanding your request but ill try my best
400$ for everything...the DG stuff alone is over 400$, the MOMO e-rake handle was 80$ and the boot was 50$, the adaptor was like 5 bucks but the boot and handle are brand new still in box, the DG stuff is still in really good condition, its all interioer stuff and been kept up awesome

300$ for everything minus the a-pillar and 340$ for just the DG stuff minus the e-brake handle...

i cant give you a shipping quote cause im not back in washington yet, not until next weekend but if you want to wait for pics, shipping quotes ect. i have no problem holding it cause its not going anywhere, just let me know cause i have limited time at home and i cant spend all my sitting on the forums trying to sell this stuff barganing, not sound like a jerk at all :D i just need to get rid of this stuff cause either i sell it or it sits at my moms cause i dont have room for parts in my car to lug back to cali. so lemme know man, id love to sell it all to you in one shot rather then shipping out a thousand different pieces..Im going tos end you pics of everything next sunday and let me know by tuesday, if not its just gunna go up into my big F/S hread..anything else your looking for? suspension, sway bars, gauges, AWR endlinks, ect ect ect...

Just a follow up...I had some computer problems come up, and still want the DG/Momo items, but don't have the funds as of now for anything else I inquired about...so like stated before, if $400 shipped sounds good to you just send me your paypal...money has already been set aside and is waiting...Thanks for your time...

TreFlip999 said:
ScratchNSniff said:
TreFlip999 said:
ScratchNSniff said:
TreFlip999 said:
ScratchNSniff said:
Money sent...have fun at the show this weekend...

Address...

Alex Todd
2 Summer Valley Ct.
Greer, SC 29651
Good stuff, you got the pics with signage? lol i was taking some pics of other stuff to sell when you texted me :D anyways, stuff will be out monday morning and ill hit you up with the trackin...Also im takin a bunch of pics so ill be sure to share

No problem...and if you want, you could always give me a preview list with prices of the upcoming sell before it all goes out...that would be REAL nice...may be able to get a few more items to put in my package...(shady)

Hrrmmm....Some mazdaspeed seatbelt pads, A'Pex air diverter plate painted black fresh yesterday, Collant temp gauge, triple gauge pod, racing beat rear sway bar, stock P5 suspension, tailights, grille

Give me a price on pads, A'Pexi ADP, tailights...and just let me know if you find anything else...also about the paypal fees...I have heard a lot of rumor that it is going up to 5%...

ADP- 35$
Tailights 75$
pads 25$

ScratchNSniff said:
Recieved everything so far except for the ADP/CF Guage surround...just figured I would give you an update...Thanks...

ScratchNSniff said:
TreFlip999 said:
ScratchNSniff said:
Well, that sucks about the items M.I.A, and I am honestly not too sure how much you believe the items were worth...

I know we agreed on $30 for the ADP, so that is a given.

When it comes down to the DG CF pieces, this is what I have come to a conclusion about it...

The MOMO items were to be $70 out of the original $400 leaving $330 for CF.

Out of that I figure $30 of it was for the "discontinued" pieces...

So that leaves $300 left...

$300 is pretty much the same as a 25% discount off of the original price of these brand new...

Since the guage surround was $100, this would put the value at $75...

So...$75 for the guage surround and $30 for the ADP.

There is also one more problem that I had from when I recieved the original box of CF...not sure if you noticed before you shipped or not, but the radio surrround had quite a bit of stress cracks that were rather large including a two nice size chips above the small climate control knobs. I can provide pics of this for you if needed.

All else came in excellent condion, and the crack in the shifter surround was nothing too big that I was concerned about...

The only reason I bring up the radio surround is that it was said to be in mint/great condition...

Feel free to comment...

hrmmm...I see...Bad juju...I got you man, is a 100$ across the board fair? the momo stuff alone was over 150$ itself...I didnt notice the gauge surround crack, might have been when i took it off but it was on there so loose...lemme know man

$110...and would you just do this as a refund through paypal???

What is UPS going to do...did you put insurance on it for loss...

Thanks,
Alex...

^^^Congrats on that...it was supposed to of come last September to me after I had paid for it...I just hope nobody else gets scammed by this guy...

I have a tracking number but no lights as of yet but we all know USPS tracking leaves a lot to be desired! However they can find my house unlike UPS, fedex, dhl, ect.. ect... ect..

usps tracking drive me crazy, i was waiting on 2 things and they both said the same thing today about being delivered but only one showed up

I'm still waiting on my grille. Sent several e-mails and no response. What kind of options are there to get either my part or money back.

One of the guys here at the shop told me to open a dispute with paypal. I'm gonna give that a try and see what happens. Cross your fingers for me. I'll keep this updated.

Yea...to be honest with you, by the time I got done with the run around from him last year, it was to late to open one up...

That's why I already opened up a case with paypal. Not gonna get screwed. It doesn't take 10 days to get a part across the country. I have 20 days to get it resolved before they will close the case.

I really hope this grille shows up today. I'd much rather have my part than go thru the mess of getting my money back.

Interesting that this has happened before...Mods are informed and will be keeping an eye on it. Any questions feel free to PM me or any FS mod for help.

That's why I already opened up a case with paypal. Not gonna get screwed. It doesn't take 10 days to get a part across the country. I have 20 days to get it resolved before they will close the case.

I really hope this grille shows up today. I'd much rather have my part than go thru the mess of getting my money back.

did you get a tracking number? my adp was the first thing he sent out and i just got it yesterday and im just about as far from him as you. usps shipping can take a while, especially going across the country

So who is missing a part or waiting on a tracking #? Sounds like people just needed to update on the status.

ScratchNSniff, if you indeed paid for a part and didn't recieve it, and the seller sold it to someone else, I'd like to see more info of the transaction and thread where this took place.

i also bought a part that shipped before the adp and was coming from new jersey and usps still hasnt delivered it

Has anyone tried calling his cell yet?? The number is listed on page 3

I have called and sent text messages every single day since he first showed back up on the forums...talked to him and got some texts from him...Ben told me to send him my paypal info so that we could take care of all this, but once I did that he disappeared again...now I cannot get in touch with him, and he won't return my calls or texts...

Interesting that this has happened before...Mods are informed and will be keeping an eye on it. Any questions feel free to PM me or any FS mod for help.

Yep...I had posted up on it last year when it happened and at the time a few mods were watching it, but told me that he was a good guy and would be back to take care of things eventually and not worry about it...

So who is missing a part or waiting on a tracking #? Sounds like people just needed to update on the status.

ScratchNSniff, if you indeed paid for a part and didn't recieve it, and the seller sold it to someone else, I'd like to see more info of the transaction and thread where this took place.

Check the page before this...I have posted the conversations through PM that I had with him...in there you can see where the ADP and CF Guage surround were supposedly lost in the mail by USPS...then where he was supposed to refund the money and never did so...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back