Treadstone t10 intercooler

cozar

:
2007 mazdaspeed 3
Well I'm placing an order for the treadstone t10 intercooler and the Cobb piping I was just wondering if any one else has installed that core. I know I'm gonna have to notch out some of the crash bar to fit it but I was just wondering if anybody had any suggestions.

notch it? You'll probably have to cut more than 50% of it out, lol.

Are you on an upgraded turbo? Cuz frankly the cobb fmic is plenty for stock turbo full bolt ons. Going bigger on stock turbo isn't necessarily good and could result in lag/pressure drop.

Yah that thing is huge haha but soon after this I'm gonna be gettin a gtx3076r so it will be put to good use

Cozar I run that same exact core but with a custom piping setup I made myself . Youre exactly right about knotching the crash bar out but you may have also trim around the fog light area as well.

what did it take to do the custom piping becuase i would like to go that route cause im sure its cheaper but i know cobb has really good fitment on thier parts, just a little pricey

Cozar I had to order a bunch of random piping then cut it all up and mark where it needed to be welded and go get it welded. Along with check for fitment and make sure I didnt have the problem of couplers blowing off which it didnt. You could make that cobb piping kit fit but its going to take modification to the piping as well as the crash bar. Let me know if you need any help with anything I can get you that piping kit and the core and go over some ideas with you and Im sure we could get it to fit.

Last edited:
awsome man i got to make sure i got some time for this install but i will let you know in the near future, i also will be ordering the cobb turbo back exhaust and the gtx3076r from yall pretty soon to.

what did it take to do the custom piping becuase i would like to go that route cause im sure its cheaper but i know cobb has really good fitment on thier parts, just a little pricey
Dude, that is so cool!!
I just wanted to know if you had a 22.375 inch path from turbo outlet to throttlebody

then it would be so super cool to have a spare radiator for your "peeps" to be impresssed about

Latest posts

Back