translation help

yeah pizda matii means your mom's pussy ... now that i read it with romanian in mind, i can see some of the words i hear the romanian here say sometimes lolol this is funny

i copied it in an email and sent it to someone i know who might want to translate it for us. ill let you know

man, those curses on that page are awesome. don't sound too good in english, but sounds mean and vicious in romanian i bet

ok here's a rough translation of what the guy said. keep in mind that swear words and blasphemy sometimes cannot be translated so for some parts we translated word for word.

I **** your dead mother who is stupid, she doesn't know what she has to do. i urinate in your face. suck my dick with all of your mom's relatives, and don't forget that handicaps like you(possibily wanted to say "only" handicaps like you) buy cars on the internet. I put all your dead relatives on my dick to know how much they can take (resist). go in your mom's pussy. what did you think? that i wanted to take your money yesterday. suck my dick and shut up

by the way, a 55 year old woman just translated this for me LOL she said that she has a dirty mouth but that what that guy said was some of the most disgusting things she had ever read/heard.

some words might be lost in translation as this was translated from romanian to french to english (she's not good with english so i did french to english translation)

Metal MP5 said:
by the way, a 55 year old woman just translated this for me LOL she said that she has a dirty mouth but that what that guy said was some of the most disgusting things she had ever read/heard.

some words might be lost in translation as this was translated from romanian to french to english (she's not good with english so i did french to english translation)

(lol) That's awsome! Thanks. I figured he was quite mad at me.

I want to write him back and either say something nasty back, or say something really nice/sarcastic.

-Erik

Back