translation help

erikvonb

:
2002 p5 Silver
Hey guys,

I haven't been aroung here in a while, but I've always gotten help from the people at these forums. Anyway, I've been dealing with a guy via email who's been trying to scam people out of cash. He puts fake cars up for sale on the internet and the tries to get people to send him money orders to another country.

I told him that I knew he was a scammer and he responded with this:

[FONT=arial,helvetica]futu-ti mortiii mati aia proasta care nu stie ce are de facut..sa ma pis pe fata ta fa muisto si sugi pula tu cu neamul matii si nu uita ca sunteti toti niste handicapiati ca voi va cumparati maisinile de pe net...sa va iau mortii in pula iar tu fa...am vrut sa vad cat rezisti...pizda matii de muista....sau tu rcedeai ca eu va iau banii de ieri???hai suge pula si taci. [/FONT]

I have no idea what language it is. Anybody have any ideas? If someone could translate it for me, I would appreciate it. I've already tried Babelfish and nothing came up.

Thanks,

-Erik

Dimitrios said:
Why waste your time?

Well...I've been toying with the guy for a month and a half and between the two of us, we've sent 566 emails back and forth. My work collegues have been thoroughly amused by it and I'm going to post it up on my site when it's over.

I've sent him photos of "me", he's sent me photos of him. He's told me he loves me (my character is a girl). He thought I was dead for a while, until my "sister" told him the doctors made a mistake....I could go on and on and on.

I'm just curious to know what he said to me so I can write him one last email.

-Erik

You told him you thought he was a scammer, but does he still think you're a chick? If so, just give him a sob story that PMS got the best of you and you really didn't mean it.

so you're a fellow 419 baiter? nice...

Pro5Monkey said:
You told him you thought he was a scammer, but does he still think you're a chick? If so, just give him a sob story that PMS got the best of you and you really didn't mean it.

I've been through soooo much with this guys, you wouldn't believe... I've made up every reason why I wasn't able to send him money. I even photoshopped a Western Union Transfer reciept and told him I sent it. I told him that I wanted to be with him and that he should leave his wife and kids. He's told me he loved me....and so on.

MiaTurbo said:
so you're a fellow 419 baiter? nice...

I guess I am. You wouldn't believe how entertaining it is. It's actually an addiction. It's driving my girlfriend nuts.

erikvonb said:
I've been through soooo much with this guys, you wouldn't believe... I've made up every reason why I wasn't able to send him money. I even photoshopped a Western Union Transfer reciept and told him I sent it. I told him that I wanted to be with him and that he should leave his wife and kids. He's told me he loved me....and so on.

HAHAHAHA awsome.

subscribes for results.

mazpro said:
HAHAHAHA awsome.

subscribes for results.

I will post the 'story' here when it's done. I hope you guys like reading, because it's 566 emails back and forth so far.

-Erik

I tried translating from Romanian but it didn't work. Although the first couple of words look like "F*CK YOU"

Pro5Monkey said:
I tried translating from Romanian but it didn't work. Although the first couple of words look like "F*CK YOU"

I did the same thing. I figured out the first part as well. I also know that he's telling me 'he hopes I die"...or something like that. (Mortii)

-Erik

He's angry alright. The question he asked had something to do with cash and yesterday.

i will try to get that translated at work. we have lots of romanian people here hehe

Back