Transformers...

mazda_pro5_2nr said:
So.....they are supposed to have lasers and suff like that? Lol, you scifi nerd. And i think they do mention that the main character is a senior when he's talking to his teacher.

And I didn't get my first car until I was 18 either. :)
In the cartoon, it was lasers and stuff.

TinmanMS6 said:
In the cartoon, it was lasers and stuff.

They had to make the movie adapt to he present day.....unless you want them to die like Buzz Lightyear, with a lazer pointer, lol.

mazda_pro5_2nr said:
They had to make the movie adapt to he present day.....unless you want them to die like Buzz Lightyear, with a lazer pointer, lol.
Lasers aren't modern? There are lasers that are used for things other than presentations.

mazda_pro5_2nr said:
And I didn't get my first car until I was 18 either. :)
Same here. And by "get" I mean bought for next to nothing, cuz it was an ugly piece of s*** that could get me to work lol.

TinmanMS6 said:
Lasers aren't modern? There are lasers that are used for things other than presentations.

(eek2) Really! Can I buy it at my local Menards(or Home Depot if your in the Souph).

aMaff said:
Same here. And by "get" I mean bought for next to nothing, cuz it was an ugly piece of s*** that could get me to work lol.

WOOHOO! 1989 FORD PROBE WITH NO REVERSE, NO THIRD OR FOURTH GEAR OR OVERDRIVE AND NO AIR CONDITIONING....all this for a small price of *ding ding ding* $100!!!! Yes....that was my first car, lol.

1991 Mercury Tracer. 4 different colors. Blown radiator. $10. What now mofo? :p

Thankfully, not any that I can remember where they are lol

aMaff said:
Thankfully, not any that I can remember where they are lol

Hahahaha, man i have some good stories from my old car in the snow.....well I don't if funny or scary, lol.

Back