Transform Mazda3 to Mazdaspeed3

just get a turbo kit and call it a day... a MS3 and a reg.3 are 2 totally different cars... i wouldn't waste my time or money, i'm sure the mazdaspeed engineers at mazda made sure that their was a significant difference between the two.

..the subie guys don't even bother transforming a wrx into an sti... they just swap motors and call it a day.

If you bought the 5 door I would seriously look into the after market body kits for the 3.

There are some hot ones out there that I wish fit on the MS3, and they are already fitted for the regular 3's hood and grill space.

Unfortunately I have an MS3 so I haven't ever looked into making a regular one look like it.

Damn! Guys, He is just interested in the LOOK of the ms3, no turbos or suspension. Thats it.

eakachit, The difference are front bumper, hood, rear spoiler, rear bumper and wheels. I think for the rear bumper you can just change the black insert, but I'm not sure. So, if you want the ms3 look you need those parts. I'm sure is gona be expensive to get those parts in thailand.

eakachit I am interested in the look. PLease help to advice.

I have been installing parts from other models onto my 4dr gs. What I have learned up to now is that the parts will fit but wil some minor modifications. I have spoken to the parts staff at my mazda dealer, and they have on their computer system all of the parts for all of the different models. If you alk to your mazda dealer and tell them what you ant to accomplish, I am sure they will be able to guide you. The other option is to buy the parts and to have a body shop help you with the fitment. As for the paint colours, there is a company in the US called paintscratch where I buy my paint for my 2 mazdas and the paint match is excellent. As the others have said, it will be expensive, but if you want the look then it can be done. Best of luck.

Any Mazda Dealer Can Order It For You. It Come Prepainted In One Of The MS3's colors. Mine Is At The Paint Shop To color match my car!!! Will post pics when i'll install it on my Car.

anyone know if the mazda 3 and ms3 rear bumpers are the same aside from the valence? if so - that means ms3's can use aftermarket mz3 bumpers right?

Latest posts

Back