trans issue (premature wear)

Can you imagine buying a car, then seeing YOUR vehicle being beaten on, on U-Tube? Jeez. (And no, that wasn't mine)

Mine was in service with Enterprise at O'Hare in Chicago. 16,000 miles in 6 months. I'm sure it was well driven. The interior is in great shape and so is the exterior. Other than being washed 5000 times and not waxed. I've used the claybar on about 1/3 of it but it was difficult to do in the garage at night when below freezing. (portable heater) I also waxed these sections and it made a difference.

It had a light accident in the front and was pulled from service. I'm sure my dealership purchased it at auction and fixed it.

Do you know which is the fastest and most rugged car?.... the one that is not yours! (drive2)

Just drive test it along with your mechanic. You can find quickly what hurts and what can be fixed. I once saw some very cheap nissan altimas in Enterprise for sale in Boston and stopped by. You could see the f&%$d up ones even without switch them on but there were 2 in a good shape, yet the colors and tires were no good.

Back