Traction bars

well.. i emailed three of these guys that had done them or were thinking about it. so we'll see what happens.. i really want something like this.

back from the dead. did any companies end up making these? if not can someone in the aftermarket please make a set

attachment.php

Last edited:
ya but on the first page of this thread:

i wouldnt put the bar behind the suspension either. think of it this way. when you're accelerating the wheel and suspension is wanting to pull forward right? if you have the bar setup at the rear and above the lower arm, as the suspension pulls away the abr will pull the suspension up and you'll lose traction. if you have it at the front of the car and the mounting point on the car above the mounting point on the lower arm, when you take off, the suspension moves forward and the bar will basically push the suspension down on to the road giving greater traction...ie the point of this

so i dont know.

but if someone who knows what they are doing decides to develop a kit I bet alot of people would be interested if it has good results, good price and if it isnt too hard to install.

Last edited:
Back