Track Day at BeaveRun - 2008

Good Morning Zoom-Zoomers:

We (www.MVPTrackTime.com) are looking at our first track weekend at BeaveRun October 11 & 12, 2008 and want to gauge interest from the local community. Approximately 2 hours of track time each day, our qualified (SCCA, NASA, PCA, ACNA, BMWCCA, etc.) instructors for the Novice drivers, with a catered lunch both days for around $350 for the weekend. Any interest? Let us know at Feffman@MVPTrackTime.com!

Happy Motoring! (drive2)

Mark "Feff" Pfeffer
www.MVPTrackTime.com

Hey Mark,

Thanks for the heads up. I will be putting together my 2008 track schedule very soon, and BeaveRun and Putnam Park are both places I like to run at least once a year. I will see if your dates work for me. Just to let everyone know MVPTrackTime’s format looks to be the same as the old TrackQuest format. In where they only have 3 run groups, saying that, You will be hard pressed to find an event that will give you anymore track time than this. <O:p></O:p>

Last edited:
Hey Mark,

Thanks for the heads up. I will be putting together my 2008 track schedule very soon, and BeaveRun and Putnam Park are both places I like to run at least once a year. I will see if your dates work for me. Just to let everyone know MVPTrackTimes format looks to be the same as the old TrackQuest format. In where they only have 3 run groups, saying that, You will be hard pressed to find an event that will give you anymore track time than this. <O:p></O:p>

Dave:

I look forward to having you and other Mazda drivers with us at MVP Track Time's 2008 track events. Happy Motoring!

Mark "Feff" Pfeffer
www.MVPTrackTime.com

Back