track car??

Bret2002

has anyone ever made a dedicated track car out of the pro5? like with a completely stripped interior and roll cage, one seat, maybe a turbo or just a nicely tuned n/a motor? ive been around here for about a year now just lurking and commenting everynow and then but im on most everyday and have never seen one. i also own a 1976 bmw 2002 that is a work in progress but on my forum for that theyre are a few guys who have old 3 series that are stripped and all that and they are absolute beasts at the track, im talking 911 killers in the right hands. just wondered if anybody here who has been around for along time knows of anyone who has done this because i plan on doing this once im out of college ( 2 years left ) and have the money to buy another daily driver. just thought that with the balanced handling and feel of this car with it stripped and a track ready suspension this thing could really piss off some more expensive rides ha, a track sleeper if you will haha

yeah i knew about the autocross but most of those guys its also their daily driver. i love that car thats in the link. would be a blast to take around the track

Back