TPMS, Traction and Engine lights on

I drive a 2015 Mazda cx5 and while I was driving out of nowhere the TPMS, Traction and Engine light went on and the transmission went into a limp mode. Drove it home turned it on them off the lights where all gone took it to AutoZone and no codes came back.

Any suggestions to fix

Last edited:
I had something similar in my 2013 and the dealer replace the MAF sensor. That didn’t do anything. Then another dealer took a deep dive and found that some of the software was corrupt. They erased the computer software and reloaded and it’s been fine ever since. Not sure which one as I understand there is a engine computer and a transmission computer, unless I understood wrong! Mazda software isn’t the best IMHO and I think that combination of lights etc is easily triggered by a wide range of malfunctions from sensors to software.

How many miles? I've posted this before it's transmission, Ive seen it in a 2015 Mazda 3, I had changed fluid and filter (57K miles) and problem went away but I sold car 5000 miles after the incident. Perhaps your vehicle just needs a tweak in TCM program, visit your dealer.
Strange you have no stored codes. Warm vehicle remove airbox and check AT fluid level and quality.
Read this TSB:

Attachments

• SB-10085422-6903-1.pdf
    463.2 KB · Views: 154
Seems like when the dash is lit with many lights ... battery is the #1 suspect.
Good to hear, OP.

Back