Toys for Tots 2008

As BeNegative has mentioned in a few of his/her posts....

What: Toys for Tots 2008 cruise (Oahu)
When: December 6, 2008
Where: From Kapolei K-mart to Kaneohe Marine Corps base.
Who: All car enthusiasts (car clubs/groups and individuals)
Organizer: Kokomo from the VW group.

Details:
Check in from 8:00 - 9:00 at the Kapolei K-Mart. As a courtesy to K-Mart for letting us use their parking lot to organize, it is recommended that you buy a toy or two from them.
Roll out at 10:00 - 10:30. The cruise will go to the Kaneohe Marine Corp base for the drop off and end there at the base. The drop off will be at the flag pole in front of the admin building.

Kokomo will give a brief presentation/instruction before roll out and will hand out the base pass then. Don't forget to pick up your pass to get in the base before rolling out.

For security purposes, they ask that there is no loitering in the base. After dropping off the toy at the flag pole, everyone must turn around and leave the base.

It would be more notable if we all go as a group. As such, I'm trying to get the Mazda group to be a little bit more organize. So if you are planning on participating, please let me know.

Want to but can't, I have to work. I went last year though, its fun plus its for a good cause.

Definitely want to go...my friends are going with their car clubs, so I wanna be with the Mazda family...just let me know what I need to know/do.

'06 mazda 3 2.3 sedan...turbo'd thanks to tri point engineering

Last edited:
OK. I'm trying to coordinate this with the 6club/crew. So far I've got 4 6ers participating. I've suggested that we all meet at the Kapolei Regional Park at 8:30, then we all roll to K-mart at 8:40. That should give us enough time to go buy our toy(s) for the tots.

Because one of the 6ers is coming from Maui for the HIN, I've also suggested that we continue the cruise to Chinaman's hat after the toy drop off.

Let me know what you think.

By the way, I also wanted to post the info on FH but the registration seems to be a little out of whack. Or else, they are not accepting any more users.

Still in...but if we're gonna meet at the Kapolei Regional park, can I get directions from the highway exit? I hope this rain stops...my car looks like I've been rally racing! Is anyone going to HIN?

I created a little web page with map for those needing instructions. I'm still working on the map. The one that is up now shows the offramp, going to the parking lot (invisible on the map), then to K-mart.

OK. It is official. We will be meeting at the Kapolei Regional Park parking lot on Kamaaha Ave at 8:30. We roll to K-mart at 8:40 so try not to be late. If you do run late, you can just meet us at K-mart close to Central Pacific Bank. That's the building before K-mart if turning in from the stop light.

See you all there.

Just wanted to tell you guys I had a blast and it was great meeting you!
Here's a couple pictures...still figuring out how to do this...

Attachments

• DSC00743s.bmp
    1.4 MB · Views: 80
  • DSC00739s.bmp
    1.4 MB · Views: 76
NICE MEETING ALL YOU GUYS TODAY.....HAD A BLAST

HERES SOME PICS FROM TODAY'S TOYS FOR TOTS........

TOYSFORTOTSDEC2008005.jpg

**SORRY FOR THE BUTT ACTION** :D

TOYSFORTOTSDEC2008006.jpg

TOYSFORTOTSDEC2008007.jpg

TOYSFORTOTSDEC2008008.jpg

TOYSFORTOTSDEC2008009.jpg

TOYSFORTOTSDEC2008033.jpg

I agree. The whole event was amazing. Hanging out with you guys before and after the cruise was just awesome.

Btw, nice pics *HaWn gUrL* and FIsedan. I'd post my pics also but you already them covered.

Latest posts

Back