Tow hooks

chiefmg

MOTM July 2015
:
'81 RX-7 GS, '00 Miata SE, '16 Camaro (wife's), '15 CX-5 GT AWD
For everyone who owns a Speed6, how many tow hooks did you get? The picture in the owner's manual shows 3, but I only got two. Just want to make sure I am not missing one. Thanks.

I think you may have misunderstood me. I know how many locations there are for the hooks, my question is how many of the actual hooks are included with the tool kit in the trunk. I only have two.

chiefmg said:
I think you may have misunderstood me. I know how many locations there are for the hooks, my question is how many of the actual hooks are included with the tool kit in the trunk. I only have two.

I think you'll be ok unless you plan to tow from the front and back at the same time (butt)

Dekz said:
I think you'll be ok unless you plan to tow from the front and back at the same time (butt)

Hey, you never know when you might end up in a ravine and they need a crane to get your car out! I mainly just wanted to make sure I had everything I was supposed to get with the car while it is relatively new, before the dealer can't be bothered with me.

Back