Torque Solution MS3 Shifter Bushings

pmartz16

:
08.5 BM MS3, 14 MG Mazda3
Hey all, Mom got these for me for Christmas and I bought a set the week before. They are still in the package they shipped in. never took them out. Look like any other set. She paid $32 for them so its best offer from there. PM me or shoot me a text at 330 416 6724 thanks guys
photo.JPGphoto 1.JPGphoto 2.JPG

Last edited:
The mods are going to probably want to see them out of the package to prove you are not just selling the plastic bag. Have you tried just sending them back to get a refund? That might be easier. Good Luck with the sale though

didn't want to pay for the return shipping. I can take them out and get a picture tonight after work. If they say something I'll post new ones up. But Someone can get a deal just looking to get rid of them to someone on here.

Do you know if they will work with an '06 sedan? I am interested, if they will. No info on their site.

didn't want to pay for the return shipping. I can take them out and get a picture tonight after work. If they say something I'll post new ones up. But Someone can get a deal just looking to get rid of them to someone on here.

Could you please take the items out of the bag and retake the pic with a sign please?

I don't know for sure if they fit the 6. But I took new pictures with it out of the package. I'll post them as soon as I get to a computer.

Do you know if they will work with an '06 sedan? I am interested, if they will. No info on their site.

If it's a 6 speed, yes. Otherwise, probably not. I'd give them a call to confirm.

Back