TOOL! tommorrow night FREE!

LASERBLUE135

Registered Pimp
:
Laser Blue MSP
Show was awesome, we were right on top of the stage, REALLY unbelievably great seats. songs where.

Jambi
Stinkfist
Flood
46 & 2
Lost Keys
Rosetta Stoned
Schism
Wings for Marrie
10,000 days
Lateralus
Vicarious

So my wife and I had tix to go to Tool tommorrow at XCEL in St. Paul. She backed out ('cause she sucks). So I have ONE ticket probably up for grabs.

section 101 ROW 19. SEATS on the aisle (18 I think.)

anyway, I'm going. Concert starts at 7pm. so if you are a huge Tool fan let me know. HURRY!
-Kyle

Last edited:
I'm already going. Sorry. My roommate also has two extra tickets he cant seem to get rid of. Just go down to the Xcel and sell it before the show.

THe show was pretty sweet. THey rock hard and the visual effects of the show were spectacular. THey didnt play Anema or Sober though. WTF?

how the F did I miss this? damn a long day of work and not checking the MN section!! I sooo would've taken you up on the offer!

tool is a bunch of whimp rock fagots, typical money making ..no talent .. *** whimp rock, they even use a penis in there logo!

gsrtype1 said:
I'm an asshole!
yah, that's what I thought too.

They played great songs. 46 & 2!!! I can't believe they played that. I was hoping they'd play Aenima and Eulogy(only songs I really missed), but I'm glad they didn't play Sober, that song is WAY overrated and they usually play it.

LASERBLUE135 said:
yah, that's what I thought too.

They played great songs. 46 & 2!!! I can't believe they played that. I was hoping they'd play Aenima and Eulogy(only songs I really missed), but I'm glad they didn't play Sober, that song is WAY overrated and they usually play it.
I just love Sober cuz I used to play it when I was in a band. It brings me back I guess.

Back